Benefit launches its Bold Is Beautiful Project for 2019 next week, celebrating six years of fund-raising and supporting charity organisations that empower women and girls.
There are three main ways you can support the Bold Is Beautiful campaign in 2019 –
1. GET A BROW WAX! During Bold Is Beautiful, running from May 1 to June 2, Benefit will donate 100 per cent of the profits from every single Benefit brow wax to Refuge and Look Good Feel better, the two charities the brand initiative supports. Each brow wax is £16.50.
2. BUY the BOLD IS BEAUTIFUL MIRROR. It’s the famous Benefit pink mirror, in a brilliant vintage style, and you can get one for just £12 – again all profits go to the charities.
3. BUY exclusive 3D BROWtones in Magenta (£21.50) in Benefit boutiques, or online, and once again, 100 per cent of the profits go to the charities.
Here’s a little bit more about the two charities that Benefit supports in this project.
- Opened the world’s first safe house for women and children escaping domestic violence in 1971
- On any given day, Refuge supports more than 6,500 clients, helping them rebuild their lives and overcome many different forms of violence and abuse
- Different forms of violence and abuse includes: domestic violence, sexual violence, so-called ‘honour’-based violence, human trafficking and modern slavery, and female genital mutilation.
Look Good Feel Better
- Look Good Feel Better is the only international cancer support charity that helps boost the physical and emotional well-being of women, men and young adults undergoing cancer treatment.
- They improve self-image and appearance through free skincare and make-up workshops, along with online support to help regain a sense of control and improve self-esteem.
- The Look Good Feel Better Service is available in 27 countries worldwide
- To date, they have collectively supported over 2 million people
Visit benefitcosmetics.com for more info and stories from women supporting, and supported by the project.